“Intro to Vienna” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Viennatour

Viennatour
Wipplingerst. 24-26 | Meeting point on Michaelerplatz in front of the ruins across the church, Vienna 1010, Austria (Inner City)
+43 1 6641616174
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified tourist guide, professionally guided sightseeing tours - Vienna & Austria
Redwood City, California
“Intro to Vienna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had walking tour with Herbert and it was great. Herbert knows Vienna very well and if you want to get a sense of Vienna and don't have that much time, this tour was perfect. I really enjoyed all attractions we covered. Herbert was very responsive, I sent an email in the morning and he replied right away and I was able to join the couple that already was confirmed for the time.

Visited October 2013
Herbyvie, Inhaber at Viennatour, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for your great review on TripAdvisor!
I enjoyed our tour as well and I hope to see you again in Vienna.

Sincerely
Herbert

• Greek first
Colchester, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Great walking tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We did the 3 hour Introduction to Vienna tour with Herbert in October and really enjoyed it.

It was really easy to book and Herbert replied quickly to emails, not only about booking the tour but with helpful tips and advice to make our visit better.

We were at the arranged meeting place on time and Herbert was already there waiting, and was easy to find. There were 6 of us tourists in the group, and we saw so much of Vienna that we wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Herbert is fluent in English and easy to understand and very knowledgeable about Vienna.

I would highly recommend this tour. I did think perhaps 3 hours was too long but it went by so fast and we saw so much, that I think this is a really good amount of time to get to see a lot of Vienna.

Visited October 2013
Herbyvie, Inhaber at Viennatour, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review on TripAdvisor!
It was my pleasure having you here to show you our city.

Looking forward to see you soon again.
I hope to see you again in Vienna.

Sincerely
Herbert
New Delhi, India
4 attraction reviews
“zipping thru d streets of Vienna - literally”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I wish i knew about Herbert [i just saw his name appearing in the reviews, but i still don't know him!] before we landed in Vienna.
Got into a cab and the driver could have covered more places but did not and took 35 euros for 1 hour!! Anyway, seen many places, clicked photos and that's it. Waiting for second visit with at least a full day in hand.

Visited September 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
24 attraction reviews
“Introducing Vienna tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked the tour online and it was a simple process. Herbert gave us great directions before the tour and a short guide to attractions around Vienna through email.

Herbert met us prompted in front of the church, and it turned out to be just my parents and me on the tour. That was very nice because we could spend more time looking at the sights we wanted to see. Two hours was truly a great introduction to the inner city of Vienna. One of the highlights was standing in the spot where Mozart's last residence stood, as well as impressive St Stephen's Cathedral.

Herbert is very knowledgeable and has some fun facts about Vienna which I had not read or seen in any of the information I read about Vienna prior to the visit. He pointed out all the attractions we asked about.

My parents commented that the tour price was fair and was what they expected out of the walking tour. There is a fair amount of walking and climbing the cobblestone roads. Herbert was a great guide and answered all of our questions.

Thank you, Herbert and Viennatour!

Visited April 2013
11 attraction reviews
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We loved our tour with Herbert! We met him at the agreed location and we started the tour right away! We only have two days in Vienna and really feel like we got a good base on Vienna and its extensive history. Herbert also made some great recommendations for the rest of our day and trip. Couldn't have asked for a better start to our stay in Vienna.

Visited September 2013