“The worst TGI Fridays in the world!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Vienna, Austria
“The worst TGI Fridays in the world!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have been in TGI's all around the world, particularly in the USA. We were always happy with the service and the price but in Vienna we got a small hamburger that smelled like it was rotten (but probably not too much because we did not have any major stomach problem thereafter). The service was friendly but the place did not look terrible clean.
We will never return!

Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Burlington, Canada
“Hope you don't mind shouting.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The food and service were just fine, but man was the place every noisy! I guess I'm just getting too long in the tooth for that kind of din while trying to eat and (maybe) carry on a conversation.

Graz, Austria
“Not like T.G.I. in the US”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food does not taste like original T.G.I in the US.

A year ago, I was there early in the evening and the restaurant was not full, but we were not allowed to choose the seat. If you come as a group of 2, it is a must to take the smallest tiny table. The waiter was nice and know how to entertain guests and suggest the orders. The food at the time was pretty good. The Jack Daniels sauce was still okay. Last time I was there at 11.30 am on Saturday. More than 90% of the tables were empty. There was also no waiter. I sat on a table and waited for some time until someone came out of the kitchen to get my order. I ordered the ripperl with Jack Daniels sauce as usual, and they served it within less han 10 minutes after I order. I am not picky but it was obvious that the food was already cooked long time before I ordered. It tasted bad since I notice the differences on the taste (not the serving time). The jack Daniels sauce did not taste that good any more. I did not enjoy my last meal there.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Cocktail party.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We took advantage of the Happy hour offer (5 -7 pm) on cocktails. This offer is only during the week though. On a hot summer day, it's definitely worth it.

Visited August 2012
Vienna, Austria
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We visited TGIF in Vienna last Wednesday (4. July) on of the very hot days in this year.

The first disappointment was the lack of proper venting/airconditioning (TGI being an American chain I expected that for sure) which led to a inconveniently hot climate in the restaurant.

First time a waiter appeared at our desk was close to half an hour after we were seated.

On the positive side was the quality and taste of the food and cocktails that we had; simply great (but not cheap either if you don't have some sort of special deal).

Looking at the quality (speed) of the service I found the comment on the bill interesting that 10% service are expected. This is common in the US but in the US you have usually a service where you have the impression of the waiter caring for you and asking you several times what you want so I actually found this request a bit inappropriate.

• Visited July 2012