My wife and I spend couple of days here in July 2013. Very attractive rate and location to the wide shopping street (Favoritenstrasse) was the main reason for this option. Old historical building, room was spacious but not air conditioned - in July it was very hot. In room fan could not help. Room with the street view could be the worst option for summer: curtains is not density enough to block the bright sunlight - during the summer it's really early, sleeping mask to be used; open window is only the option to cool down the room but you will have to close it to be able to sleep otherwise trams and cars running on the street will not let you to do it - if I will go there again the only yard room will be accepted. Room furniture is basic and tired, floor carpet is tired too.
The nearest attraction is Belveder Palace. Underground stop is just round the corner: 3 stops to Opera/Karlsplatz and 4 stops to St. Stephan's Cathedral
- Also Known As:
- Austria Trend Favorita Vienna
- Hotel Austria Trend Favorita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Austria Trend Hotel Favorita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.