Surprisingly good value in a very central location in Old Vienna. Easy walking distance to many tourist attractions and close to the UBahn to reach the business districts. My room was unexpectedly quiet and spacious, but I'm not sure if they all are - the hotel has two buildings on either side of the street and I stayed in the main one which also houses reception. I would happily return here if in Vienna again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna