I've stayed at a lot of Mercure hotels and only started staying here after service went downhill at the Mercure Josefhof. The staff are much friendlier at this Mercure hotel but it is out of date and in need of a thorough refurbishment, the nightly rate really doesn't justify the condition of both the public spaces and the rooms.
But given this, it's a stones throw from the Naschmarkt, Karlsplatz and only a short walk to the Museums Quartier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna