You could see the dome of the Kunsthistorisches Museum from my room, and the Karlsplatz Underground station is about 100 yards away. The front desk staff was unfailingly cheerful and helpful. My room was unusually large, although construction at the neighboring Technical University began promptly at 7 a.m. i recommend adding the breakfast plan to your reservation. It's a very generous hot and cold buffet and well worth the modest surcharge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna