Stayed there several times. The location is great. All the sights within 10-15 min walk. U-Bahn, cafes, restaurants, the Nashmarkt market, grocery, a wine store - 5 min down the street. The reception staff was always very helpful, although had to wait a couple of times. Would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna