This hotel strictly keeps its traditions, and I like their ability to meet my expectations. I spent with them more than 20 nights since 2005 and that last stay was one of the best. Yes, they are not perfect and the size of the room could be rather small for 5 star, but if you are an ambassador with upgrade promise or or can afford suit, than that's not your concern. Then there is a list of positive things about this hotel: excellent bar with modern mixture of guests in metropolis, includes businessmen, beautiful women, rich from Arab countries, Russians, locals... The breakfast pays off its value, well managed with food selection for every taste. And location! Across the road is a city park with beautiful flowers, playgrounds for kids. I did not see better place for jogging in big cities. There are hotels in Vienna with better rooms, with better service, with great cultural heritage, but Intercontinental has a right balance of everything, including pricing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien