It's an Intercontinental hotel, so one expects a level of service that matched my experience. Hotel feels more classic than its age or external architecture may lead you to believe. Great service, attentive staff (was initially in a noisy room by the elevator, I was immediately switched without problem). Excellent buffet breakfast with a great variety to choose from. It was included in my rate, so I cannot comment on its price as a stand-alone service. The location is fine, about 10 minutes by foot from the Cathedral and downtown. Meeting space was nice, internet access on laptop and mobile phone was solid and fast (videoconferencing was good quality, a rarity with hotel internet speeds).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien