The hotel is located beside a nice park, the metro station and within 5 minutes walking distance you are in the city center of Vienna. Everything in the hotel is typical for a good business hotel, including the fact that it is not possible to open a window (which I really hate). The staff is friendly - at the latest when they realize that you are a platin member.
The price for the rooms is really ok but everything else (breakfast, room service, etc.) is unbelievable expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien