After spending one night in Belgrade it wa a pleasure to get to this hotel. Staff were great upon entry, very professional, knowledgeable and polite. The room was very comfortable and over looked the park in front of the hotel.
The service from the waitress in the streetside coffee shop was perfect, even when dealing with a mixture of English, Indian, Scottish and Australian clients, who I must admit were asking a lot of questions. She was very helpful with all of our questions and provided drinks and nibbles with a smile.
Hoping to revisit this great hotel in July 2013.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna Hotel
- Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna Hotel Vienna
- Radisson Vienna
- Vienna Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Hotel housed in former palace dating from 1872, located near St. Stephen's Cathedral, Opera & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.