“not from grill” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Rembetiko

Rembetiko
Porzelangasse 38, Vienna 1090, Austria (Serviten Quarter)
01-317 64 93
Neighborhood: Serviten Quarter
Vienna, Austria
“not from grill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were at the "outpost" of Rembetiko at Copa Cagrana.
I ordered an entire sole from the grill, it came fried not grilled, was tiny and didn't taste good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Hartford, Connecticut
“Great Food, very Filling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

My nephew found this restaurant in DK Vienna Guide Book. We found it using public transportation and a good map. It happened to be very hot in Vienna while we were there and though I would have prefered to sit inside evryone was outside. We started off with a small appetizer platter with tzazik, hummus, stuffed grape leaves and some eggplant salads. The pita was amazing and hot. My father and I had a grlled fish special for two that was so huge and could not finish it! My nephew had a beautifully presented seafood dish that was equally filling.
The only off putting thing (besides cigarette smoke) were the dogs dining with their owners several tables away.
Service was very attentive.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
philadelphia pa usa
“GREAT PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

On my first night in Vienna (18 May) I found this place on the map about 20 minutes from my hotel. It was a recommendation from the Doring Kindersly Eyewtiness guide book. I must say, that I didn't expect to eat at a Greek restaurant in Vienna, but my meal was first rate. I had a plate of grilled seafood, which included fish, prawns and salad all beautifully arranged and presented on several plates. As I was dining by myself, the courteous attentiveness of the waitstaff made me feel almost like royalty. The waiter even helped me to filet the grilled fish. The suggested wines were also great. This was a great start to my stay in Vienna.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere