“modern and space” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #149 of 369 hotels in Vienna
Florence, Italy
“modern and space”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The very first time that I stayed here this hotel almost just opened. Since then I've been coming here several other time. I can say that I've stayed in all their suite and I have no complains, some of them are bigger some other a little smaller but all of them are suites and comfortable. Modern, do not expect extraordinary finishing but its way above average anyway. Clean and silence location, I have a car so for me is never a problem, they have their parking garage, but I believe the public transportation is very close by. For what they are offering the price are competitive, and the staff are always very nice, for me is very important to find a nice and friendly staff since I travel for business alone, who wants to pay lot of money for an hotel when they don't make you feel even welcome ? Here they always do make you feel welcome. The only downside ? the breakfast, kind poor and lame if I wanna be totally honest and that breakfast room...well...feels like a company cafeteria more than an hotel breakfast room, but the hotel interior its actually nice and very warm and welcoming. I say...I like it.

Room Tip: They are all suites and good amount of space
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Location: I thought this was going to be too far from the sights when I booked it. It was a case of price versus convenience. In the end though it was closer than I had anticipated. A short walk from the metro, and an even shorter walk to the tram. With good weather, the walk into the main part of Vienna would have been very pleasant. We left Vienna by train. It was a short walk from an above ground train station, that was only one station from Wien Meidling. Very convenient in this regard.

Rooms: The hotel feels very new (It’s about 8 years old – but well maintained)

Staff: Some were friendly. In one case, the staff member wasn't concerned with anything I asked about.

Would I stay again: Would depend on price rather than the hotel itself. The hotel was average in all respects.
Other notes:

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
GlobRes_22547, Manager at Pakat Suites Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Gleen,
Thank you very much for your feedback, please accept my sincere apology. I am very sorry that one of our staff members was not probably listening to you when you were asking for directions. We have immediately investigate and found out what has happened. One of our summer hotel school trainees was not too focused and when you were speaking to him. We have already coached him and have decided that in future we will ask all our Trainees to wear a sign indicating that they are in the hotel for summer practicum. Once more, sorry for the unpleasant incident during your stay with us. We hope to have a chance to show you, that we have solved the problem.
Best wishes from the Pakat Team.
Zug
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Booked Pakat Suites Hotel for a business trip because my preferred hotel was fully booked. After this stay I have an equal alternative:
- centrally located
- nice, big rooms, modern equipped
- quiet and comfy
I will come back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
dublin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Well located hotel.
Rooms are absolutely lovely.
Beds are terrible - way too soft for me, and I think at these prices a double room should have a double bed rather than two singles pushed together.
Breakfast was very nice with a good selection of teas as well as the usual offerings.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
St Albans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

What can l say but a great stay. Free wifi. Clean quite & very comfortable rooms. Doesn't have much in terms of services but you don't need that with the whole of Vienna on your door step. I will be back! All l wanted was a good nights sleep& I got that!!

• Stayed May 2013
Versailles, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very good hotel close to Belvedere castle, and 10 min by walk from the Ring.
Very nice rooms (actually small suites), big enough and ver well designed, there are two TVs per room, a big bed and a sofa. We liked especially the bathroom. The hotel is modern, quiet,with a small patio in the middle.
Excellent value for money.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Irl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Excellent experience at the Hotel. Good location for access to the city overall. Rooms are a wonderful surprise, some with separate living room and most with a balcony. Staff are open and inviting, with a great attitude to guests, with no task a problem to assist your stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Pakat Suites Hotel? Share your experiences!