- Spacious, fresh, modern rooms. No single detail I could complain about. I would compare the room quality to 4* rooms in US and 5* in Europe.
- Very clean
- Good-looking reception
- Convenient location (tram 43 takes you to and from city center in ~10min, cruises every few minutes)
- Few very good places to eat in walking distance
- Underground garage parking(16EUR/day)
- End of April when I visited the hotel was quite warm (~20). Hotel air conditioner(and ventilation) system works only for heating. It means that the only way you can get fresh and not warm air is opening windows. And right under your windows you have 6 car lanes and 2 tram lanes so it is quite noisy there. And with closed windows over night the air will be VERY unpleasant at morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter where you want to go to in Vienna, it's best to start at Senator Hotel**** Vienna. Perfectly connected by public transport, you can reach the hotspots of the city within only 10 minutes by tram number 43. Culture enthusiasts profit from the direct connection to the numerous sights of Ringstrasse and the first district. Gourmets and nature lovers take the tram out of town to find innumerable wine taverns of the Viennese wine-growing area as well as the gate to Vienna's green lungs - the Vienna Woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Senator reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Senator Hotel Vienna