We wanted a low cost comfortable hotel not too far from the centre of Vienna and Pension Baronesse was perfect. The room was very homely and furnished in a traditional style and the bed really comfy.
The shower and bathroom clean and functional and very peaceful room to ensure a good night's sleep after a busy day sightseeing.
We visited in January and the room temperature just right. Once we got our bearings, found the location ideal - about 15 - 20 minutes walk to the centre.
Reception staff very helpful and friendly at all times day and night - and the lift was amazing.
Not being a morning person - I missed out on breakfast but my other half took breakfast on both mornings and said it was really good value. (He likes a good breakfast!)
Can't think of anything negative - for the price it was very good value and a great introduction to my first trip to Vienna. A cosy and friendly place to return to after seeing the sights!
- Also Known As:
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is a conference, a business trip, a sightseeing tour or you are looking for the one special place to withdraw from the hubbub of a cosmopolitan city. Enjoy the relaxation of an elegant atmosphere full of Vienna charm together with discreet and individual comfort. Baronesse is where guests feel at home. Aviano and Baronesse are a symbiosis of Vienna tradition and spirit of the times. Our 4-star pension which has been managed as a family business for decades has long been established as a stylish secret tip in Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel-Pension Baronesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.