Good price but all bedrooms don't look like the pictures on the wbesite.
Our room was less qualitative and it was noisy because we were on the street.
Breakfast not included, it is 12€.
Nevertheless, those are the positive points:
> lot coffee bars, restaurants around the hotel
> 15 min max from the city center
> near line 43 of the tram
> 8 minutes walking from a subway station (Alser Strasse , line U6 and Schottentor line U2)
>nice staff: they have a luggage room so you can let your luggages there to go and visit Vienna.
- Also Known As:
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is a conference, a business trip, a sightseeing tour or you are looking for the one special place to withdraw from the hubbub of a cosmopolitan city. Enjoy the relaxation of an elegant atmosphere full of Vienna charm together with discreet and individual comfort. Baronesse is where guests feel at home. Aviano and Baronesse are a symbiosis of Vienna tradition and spirit of the times. Our 4-star pension which has been managed as a family business for decades has long been established as a stylish secret tip in Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel-Pension Baronesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.