Location was great! As is the case with most hotels easpecially the older ones in Vienna - no air conditioning. We were there for 2 night the end of July - no air conditioning and it was close to 100 degrees! Yes we are spoiled AMericans - so we were less than comfortable. We had a room that faced the street - opening the windowns meant we couln't sleep because of the noisy tram that ran until midnight just outside our window.
Room was clean but small- we had three people so we required a double bed plus a cot- very little room to move...
- Also Known As:
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is a conference, a business trip, a sightseeing tour or you are looking for the one special place to withdraw from the hubbub of a cosmopolitan city. Enjoy the relaxation of an elegant atmosphere full of Vienna charm together with discreet and individual comfort. Baronesse is where guests feel at home. Aviano and Baronesse are a symbiosis of Vienna tradition and spirit of the times. Our 4-star pension which has been managed as a family business for decades has long been established as a stylish secret tip in Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel-Pension Baronesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.