If I had one word to describe this hotel it would be cheesy. The decoration is cheap and very old. Everything is very worn. The wall paper is peeling. The towels are ragged. They have no toiletries available for guests, just a large bottle of cheap soap attached to the wall like a public bathroom. There is no AC. The tv is small and not a flat screen. There is no safe. The hair dryer is burned through the plastic. The matresses were thin and uncomfortable. We chose this hotel based on the reviewers here but I'm not sure what kind of room they stayed at. I uploaded some pictures of the place. The hotel has a lot of potential unfortunately management cuts corners wherever possible. On the plus its a great location.
- Also Known As:
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel Vienna
- Baronesse My Secret Home Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is a conference, a business trip, a sightseeing tour or you are looking for the one special place to withdraw from the hubbub of a cosmopolitan city. Enjoy the relaxation of an elegant atmosphere full of Vienna charm together with discreet and individual comfort. Baronesse is where guests feel at home. Aviano and Baronesse are a symbiosis of Vienna tradition and spirit of the times. Our 4-star pension which has been managed as a family business for decades has long been established as a stylish secret tip in Vienna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel-Pension Baronesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.