This hotel is next to the train station and a 10-15 min walk from the main town.
We stayed half board as there was an offer when we booked. The meal was very nice and they even offer a vegan option. If you are vegan this hotel would be a good choice as you would be well catered for, a good selection at breakfast also.
Rooms are nice and modern, ours was fairly small but as we were only staying one night it wasn't an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Q! Health Resort & Spa is a 4 star traditional hotel in Kitzbuhel. Q! Stands for individuality and lifestyle, ease and luxury of free development. Attention to detail and the warmth of the staff make the resort to something special. The house has a strong focus on well-being and health. Nestled in the sprawling resort complex with a natural swimming pond and enjoys direct access to the Kitzbuhel "Ache" the guest will find the hotel a perfect framework, itself a good thing to do. Q! Resort Health & Spa is the first certificated Bio-Hotel in Kitzbuhel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Q! Resort Health & Spa Kitzbuehel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Kitzbuehel Kitzbühel
- Astoria Kitzbuehel Hotel Kitzbühel