This centrally located hotel in Kitzbuhel has a variety of rooms, some have balconies but tend to be older and the bathrooms are in need of an upgrade. Other rooms have been refurbished in a contemporary style and are delightful, however these modernised rooms tend not to have a balcony. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the food was outstanding. i have never seen such a varied salad buffet table - with at least 30 different items to choose from every night. Breakfasts were equally as good. Nothing was too much trouble for the dedicated team of staff and after all it is the staff that make this place a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From a modest country inn to an award-winning boutique hotel: guests are drawn to Kitzbühel’s Schwarzer Adler for its traditional hospitality, modern architecture, and stupendous views across the entire city from the longest rooftop pool in the Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Schwarzer Adler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Kitzbühel
- Schwarzer Adler Kitzbuhel Hotel Kitzbühel