Hotel Kitzhof deserves its Four stars. We found it a trendy alpine retreat and it is located 5 mins walk from Kitzbuhel centre. We booked a junior suite which was very nice with separate seating area, two TVs and separate WC. We were only there for three nights and it was May so the weather was touch and go, however had we been there for longer in the summer I would have been disappointed by the lack of a balcony. Especially as all the standard rooms seemed to have one. So if you book junior suite make sure it has balcony if you want one!! Also right beneath our room was an outside decked area on which the staff would have a cigarette. This was a bit like rubbing salt in the wounds when we had no outside space! This was really our only complaint. Breakfast was good with plenty to chose from although one day there was less which I think was due to few guests as it was very quiet! Car parking is in the garage for €10 a day.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design
- Hotel Kitzhof Ski Golfresort
- Kitzhof Ski Golfresort Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A mere five-minute walk separates the Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort from Kitzbühel’s fashionable town centre. But there is a world of difference between the hustle and bustle of the chic ski resort and the peace and quiet of this 4-star hotel with its modern Alpine ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.