I spent three days at Kitzhof on a business trip. The hotel has very pleasant rooms, wonderful SPA and spacious lobby and restaurant. Hotel breakfest is one of the best I've seen in Austria and also dinner was good. Pool and the relaxation area is just superb after a long day at the slopes or in meetings. This is definately a destination that suits for families as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish design meets traditional ambience in Kitzbuehel's Mountain Design Resort Hotel Kitzhof. Centrally located at the city park and offering views of the Kitzbueheler Horn and Hahnenkamm peaks, Hotel Kitzhof is just a five-minute walk from Kitzbuehel's idyllic town center. Following a complete makeover in 2008, Hotel Kitzhof offers a total of 163 guest rooms with three large suites and 27 Superior rooms. The Kitz Spa measures 600 square meters and includes an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna, a Sanarium, a steam bath and five treatment rooms. The spa treatments and products are based on the innovative JUST PURE moon phase concept. Three restaurants offer freshly prepared local and international cuisine. The Mountain Design Resort Hotel Kitzhof is a member of Design Hotels™, a collection of more than 200 creative and individually managed hotels in over 43 countries worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design
- Hotel Kitzhof Ski Golfresort
- Kitzhof Ski Golfresort Hotel