Spent two nights in the hotel. It is not a cheap hotel but if you fancy a few days of relax, spa, swimming pool, sauna, nice rooms, impeccable servicing, a fantastic buffet for breakfast and all of this surrounded by mountains... Then, the place is good for you. Interesting, we were the only couple with a baby (to be fair it's great place for couples) but the place is very kid friendly. They brought us a baby kit shower, a bin made for nappies, there was a cutlery for kids at breakfast so easy to be staying here with kids as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel offers its guests 82 tasteful decorated rooms combined by tradition and modern.The Resort is located on the edge of Kitzbühel, in between an 18 - hole golf course, A Leading Golf Course and also provides their guests relaxation at the 1500 m2 Grand Alps SPA.At the three restaurants of the hotel you will get indulged by regional and fresh products.In winter time they offer a ski shuttle to the ski lifts: Hahnenkamm, Kitzbühel Horn and Jochberg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Tirolia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Tirolia Golf And Ski Resort
- Grand Tirolia Golf & Ski Hotel