Looking for a resort in the Austrian alps where our family (Mom, Dad & adult daughter and son-in-law) could find interesting activities, we discovered the Grand Tirolia. Located just outside the charming town of Kitzbuhl the resort features a spectacular 18 hole golf course, a luxurious spa, fitness areas, a variety of bars and restaurants and rental bikes. With easy access to hiking and skiing in the winter the resort offers something for everyone all year round.
The property is quite new and offers a nice change from the more traditional hotels in the region. The style is best described as contemporary rustic with all the latest amenities. The food, service, staff and the alpine surroundings are all spectacular.
For our entertainment we played golf, enjoyed the spa and fitness area as well as the mountain bikes and of course enjoyed the excellent Austrian cuisine.
We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel offers its guests 82 tasteful decorated rooms combined by tradition and modern.The Resort is located on the edge of Kitzbühel, in between an 18 - hole golf course, A Leading Golf Course and also provides their guests relaxation at the 1500 m2 Grand Alps SPA.At the three restaurants of the hotel you will get indulged by regional and fresh products.In winter time they offer a ski shuttle to the ski lifts: Hahnenkamm, Kitzbühel Horn and Jochberg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotel.de, Tingo, HotelsClick, Escapio, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Grand Tirolia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Tirolia Golf And Ski Resort
- Grand Tirolia Golf & Ski Hotel