We stayed at Grand Tirolia on feb 24-27. Great property with excellent rooms, service and amazing spa area. The food is a separate topic-it was tasty, very well presented and extremely fresh. We booked a junior suit and it was huge. Separate living area with a comfortable sofa for two children and separate bedroom; big bathroom with separate walk in shower and a bathtub. Very nice little shampoos and lotions ( from bulgari) high quality. Overall the room was very clean and bright, everything is new there. The only negative point and as for me, it is a big one, there is no air conditioner and no ventilation system in the room. For the living area it does not matter, because there are big windows that you can open. However, the main bedroom it is a big problem. Main bedroom has no windows, so, there is no fresh air at all!!!
Our friends stayed in standard room, it was also very nice, good size, with separate walk in closet. I would say next time I defiantly will choose 2 standard rooms instead of a suit with no air cond. I complained about it and they upgraded us to a larger suit, which had air cond. The stuff explained that it is common in Tirolia not to have a cond.
Since this hotel is a bit outside of the city center, the sleep quality is just amazing!!! It is in very quite place!
The mountains are a bit away from the hotel, however, the hotel provides you with a free shuttle that takes you to the slopes. Also you can call 15 min in advance and they will pick you up. The ride to the slope is 5-7 min, however, there is always a little traffic. One day it took us 30 min to drive there. The city center is also 5 min away by car, not a walking distance.
Hotel itself is very welcoming, clean and homelike. Spa area is very big and very nice. They have big swimming pool that goes outside, kids loved it!!!
Restaurants are very good! We had HB package and dinner was a la cart. We could choose from the menu a salad, a soup, main course and a desert. ( they had 3 different options, you choose one). Everything was carefully prepared and was very tasty. We also went to their Michelin restaurant and it was amazing. Special thanks to the chef. Our friend's daughter had a birthday and they forgot to order her a cake. We arrived to the restaurant at 8 p.m and the friend asked if it is possible to get any cake. So, the chef made her a cake by 11 p.m!!!!! It was amazing!!!!!
I would defiantly recommend this hotel to all of my friends! If I come back to that area I will choose this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Tirolia Kitzbühel offers its guests 82 tasteful decorated rooms combined by tradition and modern.The Resort is located on the edge of Kitzbühel, in between an 18 - hole golf course, A Leading Golf Course and also provides their guests relaxation at the 1500 m2 Grand Alps SPA.At the three restaurants of the hotel you will get indulged by regional and fresh products.In winter time they offer a ski shuttle to the ski lifts: Hahnenkamm, Kitzbühel Horn and Jochberg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Splendia, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Grand Tirolia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Tirolia Golf & Ski Hotel
- Grand Tirolia Golf And Ski Resort