We booked a double room, but didn't realise we'd have to share the bathroom, kitchen and balcony with other guests. It didn't matter though, because our roommates were lovely and polite, and what the place lacks in privacy, it makes up in atmosphere and character. The building is old, cozy and charming, and is attached to a patisserie downstairs where a breakfast of croissants, macarons and coffee awaited us each morning - bliss!! We loved this gorgeous establishment.
- Also Known As:
- Nepomuks Bed And Breakfast Backpackers Hostel Innsbruck
- Nepomuks b&b Backpackers Hostel Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Nepomuks b&b Backpackers Hostel Innsbruck Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nepomuks B&B Backpackers Hostel Innsbruck is located in the old city center of Innsbruck. We provide a fully equipped kitchen, the bathroom is to share. The buses to all skiing areas around Innsbruck are free for our guests of the hostel, in summer you can join the free guided hiking programme in the Tyrolean Alps. We serve breakfast in Cafe Munding, the oldest confectionery of the country Tyrol, Austriy right underneath the Nepomuks B&B Backpackers Hostel Innsbruck. We would love to welcome you at our hostel! Anja :) & Almut :) ... more less