I stayed here overnight when travelling by train from Italy through to Germany. It's right next to the station, in fact my room had a view right down onto the platforms (a positive if you're a train buff). There is an entrance directly from the lower level of the station, although you need a hotel key-card so it's no use if you've just arrived!
Of course with Ibis you know what sort of hotel you'll be getting - reliable, well-run and a bit soulless. I would say my room was bit bigger than the typical Ibis size. Everything worked well - shower, TV etc. There is free wifi/computer access in the entrance lobby (and in fact the wifi signal worked in my room too - might be worth asking for a room on a lower floor and close to the lifts).
Very welcoming staff at reception. You have to pay extra (11 euros) for breakfast, alternatively there are some excellent cafes in the station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof hotel is located a few steps from the centre of Innsbruck, 6 km from the airport and 100 m from the railway station. Close to historic sites, Bergisel Stadion, the Landestheater and lake Lansersee, the hotel has 75 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, a business corner, snacks 24/24, and indoor pay parking are at your disposal. You can play golf and tennis only 6 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof Hotel Innsbruck
- Accor Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof