The hotel is just next to the main train station & about 15 min. walk to Old town.
I didn't hear any noisy sound from the train station at all, instead the hotel is pretty quiet.
The room is good size, clean & comfortable.
Staff is helpful.
There is also super market just across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof hotel is located a few steps from the centre of Innsbruck, 6 km from the airport and 100 m from the railway station. Close to historic sites, Bergisel Stadion, the Landestheater and lake Lansersee, the hotel has 75 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access, including 2 adapted for disabled persons. A bar, a business corner, snacks 24/24, and indoor pay parking are at your disposal. You can play golf and tennis only 6 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof Hotel Innsbruck
- Accor Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof