“Good food in a nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Toulouse, France
“Good food in a nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our host has chosen this place to invite, for a dinner, the participants of the conference we were attending.
Good initiative, the aperitif was an "Aperol spritz” something I discover which is nice to drink.
The menu was pleasant with a soup as a starter, then veal, chanterelle and to finish a classical “Apfel strudel”
The white and red wines were pleasant wines mainly the white one.
On top of that the room we were served was very nice for those of course who like historical Austrian style.
No idea about the price as we were invited
I will just say that I really enjoyed the time I spent in this restaurant

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
  • Polish first
South Zeal, United Kingdom
“Such a shame!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The restaurant was lovely and the food very good, but the service was appauling. Gave up waiting for the desert menu to arrive and not once did one of the waiters top up our water or wine. Happy to do it ourselves but this is not what you would expect from a restaurant of this calibre. Very disappointed. Not recommended at this price level.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Hotel E, General Manager at Europa Stueberl, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding our restaurant Europa Stüberl.

We appreciate your thoughts as they help us to improve our service on every day of the year.
I am very sorry to read about your experience with us.
Please take my sincere apologies and be assured that the caused inconvenience is not our standard. We strive to provide you with an excellent service for a memorable experience here at the Grand Hotel Europa and Europa Stüberl.

I kindly ask you to contact me directly at r.straub@grandhoteleuropa.at to provide me with further details to your visit that I can implement further actions.

Saltdean
“Beautiful hotel with a terrific atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Excellent service and top rated food.It was a pleasure to eat in such nice surroundings and all reception staff were very friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2012
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent visit with us at the Europa Stüberl, Innsbruck on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Grand Hotel Europa Innsbruck .

Zurich, Switzerland
“Good one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Good Austrian kitchen. One of the best restaurants in Innsbruck. Don't skip this one when in town. Quite high prices though.

Visited January 2012
Asuncion, Paraguay
“Bit of a disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Typical stube of Tyrol, the athmosphere is OK and traditional, and the service attentive and sober. And that's all, because the food was quite frankly a disappointment. Very little imagination went into creating the menu and the dishes we ordered were not cooked very well... I would not go back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dear reviewer,

I am very sorry to read about your experience with us.