Stayed here for 3 nights over the winter break and definitely was exactly what I expected. Yes, it's a bit outside the city center, but if you pay attention to the bus schedules you're really just fine and pay 2 Euro instead of 15 Euro for a cab.
The rooms were clean and the beds moderately comfortable, but I knew to not expect the Ritz Carlton with this place by any means. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and for a traveller class hotel - the breakfast was fantastic with juice smoothies, fancy coffee machine, wide assortment of fresh fruits, rolls, meats and cheeses.
We woke up each morning to some strange noises above us (lots of banging and rustling) and kind of figured it was the housekeeping closet above our room as it rattled most of the morning. It's an older building, so the walls are thinner - but the rooms are renovated very nicely.
If you're looking for a well-maintained budget spot, this is definitely a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel in a suburban area at eastern edge of town, 15 minutes from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Alphotel Innsbruck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alphotel Innsbruck Hotel Innsbruck
- Austrotel Hotel Innsbruck