We had a suite it was a very long room with a window across the whole floor. Huge bathroom, sitting area and separate toilet. Décor very tasteful. Wardrobes with lights and a bling safe! Reception staff very helpful .... they recommended a private city tour which was very good... Centrally located and the art and Ipads on the walls all over the hotel are quite special. The hotel dining area outside was great! Not cheap but worth it if you want to have a special occasion..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blaue Gans, whose tradition dates back 660 years, is the oldest inn in the city of salzburg. It boasts a prime location opposite the festival hall and in the heart of the historic centre, which has been declared a world cultural heritage site, and is only a short walk from mozart's birthplace.We have carefully combined the historic walls of this inn, which is steeped in tradition, with a modern design and contemporary art.The result is a place that exudes a natural feel, a venue for people who like to pursue their own way. we are pleased to accompany you along a part of this way.artHOTEL: more than just a Designhotel, synonymous with the personal freedom for an individual lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Escapio, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Art Hotel Blaue Gans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Salzburg
- Arthotel Blaue Gans Hotel Salzburg