Cold and unwelcoming hosts. They claim to have Internet but it's never available - when complained they just showed me their iPad connected to LAN and said there were too many guest using it. Dirty dog running amok on the premises and grabbing stuff of patrons' bags. Rude service at the restaurant: asked for coffee and strudel, got two small cups of lukewarm coffee and no strudel for about 30 minutes - how long does it take to warm up a plate? When I canceled my order of strudel after waiting all that time I got an earful.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof Hotel Salzburg
- Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof Hotel
- Hotel Bloberger Hof
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small but beautiful family-run 3-star hotel just outside of the Mozart city of Salzburg is surrounded by nature, yet is only 5 km from the historic centre. The main sights of Salzburg can be reached within 15 minutes by bus. Our stylishly furnished rooms offer great views of the Untersberg mountain or the Hohensalzburg Fortress. Enjoy a tasty dinner in our restaurant and let the day come to an end with a glass of wine in a friendly atmosphere. The hotel offers you the chance to relax and recharge your batteries, but is an ideal starting point for many sights as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.