This is the best hotel of our entire stay in Germany and Austria. Seriously, I would have been happy to just stay here.
For the negative reviews, seriously, you couldn't do your homework and see that yes, this hotel is a distance from the city center?! That was actually one of the appealing factors to me. Salzburg was a zoo, but we could escape the chaos by coming back to our home base at the Bloberger Hof. Very easy access to the center of old town via bus 21. Also very easy driving access to the surrounding areas such as Berchtesgaden and Hallstadt.
Extremely clean and spacious rooms. Exceptional staff.
Breakfast was great with lots of variety laid out in the breakfast area and friendly staff who will readily prepare eggs for you if desired.
Also, the restaurant was so good that we ate there for three dinners during our stay! I normally avoid hotel restaurants, but this was definitely an exception. Even the kids asked to go there for dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof Hotel
- Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof Hotel Salzburg
- Hotel Bloberger Hof
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small but beautiful family-run 3-star hotel just outside of the Mozart city of Salzburg is surrounded by nature, yet is only 5 km from the historic centre. The main sights of Salzburg can be reached within 15 minutes by bus. Our stylishly furnished rooms offer great views of the Untersberg mountain or the Hohensalzburg Fortress. Enjoy a tasty dinner in our restaurant and let the day come to an end with a glass of wine in a friendly atmosphere. The hotel offers you the chance to relax and recharge your batteries, but is an ideal starting point for many sights as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel-Pension Bloberger Hof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.