“Never heard back” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 20 activities in Salzburg
amsterdam
“Never heard back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Requested a tour via their website and never received any response.
If I look at some forum posts from earlier this year (2013), I see now that this has been experienced by others as well.

If they give a good tour or not, I really can't say. But, I'm not having a feeling that customers/customer service are very important to them.

So, I'm booking elsewhere.

Visited November 2013

Vancouver, Canada
20 attraction reviews
“Happy to tour with MCM Tours again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I booked MCM Tour through the internet and having done a fair bit of searching. The trip planning with Manfred (tour guide and MCM owner) was uneventful and his price is reasonable. He picked us up at our hotel and the first impression was good, clean car and nice personality. We had a 3 day program and a transfer back to Vienna. He is very knowledgeable and know all the good scenery sites and locations to take good photos; he knows good and reasonably priced restaurants as well, in and outside Salzburg. For example, we went to the Eagles Nest but he suggested that before we do that we should have a trip up the mountain next to the Eagles Nest which offers a very good panoramic view of the surrounding area - may be better than the Eagles Nest and we can compare afterwards. We did and he was not wrong.

Very happy with this guided tour and if I am going back to Salzburg, I would use him again.

Visited May 2013