“Yummy and healthy fast food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 487 Restaurants in Salzburg
Cuisines: Asian
Cobham, United Kingdom
“Yummy and healthy fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was a great find. We got a takeaway and the service was quick and friendly and the food was yummy. Just what we needed for lunch before setting off on a tour. Highly recommend this place.

Towson, Maryland
“A good option for Vegans”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food was very good, good flavor, smallish portions. Nice atmosphere. Self service so very fast. We are vegan, so it was nice to have so many options and to actually get vegetables!

Menlo Park, California
“Delicious and healthy food - great selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went to My Indigo in Auerspergstrasse that a friend had recommended. Great yummy healthy food, big selection including Sushi, quinoa, pasta, etc.
wonderful atmosphere, great place to hang out

Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Good noodles, sushi and curry. Great if you are in a rush and like spicy and Asian food.
Not many options, average salad.

Visited September 2013
London
“Healthy food here and no schnitzel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Don't get me wrong I love schnitzel but after two or three I find my palate is asking for something different. It was after 2pm, which we discovered is usually when most places stop serving lunch and we discovered this place down a side street not far from the Mirabell Palace. It is pretty basic food, fresh curries, sushi and a salad bar. I ate the vegetable curry with rice and a sprinkling of bean shoots and chillie and my partner ate the tomato and coconut soup with some rice on top too. We also had a glass of wine and beer. They have some outside tables which fill up quickly as it gets quite warm inside at this time of year. Oh also, it is extremely good value in a town which doesn't really know the meaning of the words.

• Visited August 2013