We enjoyed our one night stay at the Berglandhotel in Salzburg, especially with the helpful front desk staff. We were in Salzburg for the Christmas markets in particular and the staff were very helpful in getting us directions to all the right stops. The hotel isn't very centrally located in relation to the key sights, but you can get anywhere in the city in about 15 min walking so it's not too bad. We especially appreciated the comfortable beds, plentiful breakfasts, and wifi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located and convenient for sightseeng (10 walking-min. to the Pedestrian Areal). Austrian hospitality, stylish ambiance and the ideal location is what you can expect from this small fourth generation family hotel. All rooms provide modern comfort with beautiful bathrooms, safe, plasma-screen-TV, private bathroom and free WLAN. The philosophy between tradition and modern features is felt through the entire interior. Very helpful for this centrally located place is the FREE CAR PARKING! the whole hotel is non-smoking. No pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Berglandhotel Salzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berglandhotel Salzburg Hotel Salzburg
- Berglandhotel Hotel Salzburg