We stayed at this hotel on our way Italy, it was the perfect stop for a quick day trip to Salzburg. The hotel is an easy 10 min walk to Old Town, which is exactly where you'll want to start your visit. The hotel is comparable to other European hotels - clean & simple. In addition to the great location, the hotel had decent wifi (free) and a pretty good breakfast buffet. A con is the parking. The have a small sign for hotel parking, which holds about 3 small compact cars. However, there are plenty of public parking & garages...you just have to pay.
We parked right across the street where parking was free until 9AM, then we paid the meter fee while we toured the city. Worked out great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Hotel located in town center, 1/2 mile from train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Goldenes Theater Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Theaterhotel Hotel Salzburg
- Salzburg Cordial Theaterhotel Hotel