Location - located on a st. leading to the city center in about a 10 minute walk, so the location is off-central. Walking into the city, the st. becomes a pedestrian mall which is nice to stroll through. Because of this and the fact that Salzburg is quite small, I found the location quite nice. There are also many stores (and a few supermarkets) nearby.
Rooms - are generally clean, spacious and look modern. Look as if they have been recently renovated. Wifi works in the room no problem. There is a flat-screen TV with many channels for all nationalities...
Service - great friendly service by the guy in the reception! Helped a lot. Always with a smile!
Breakfast - very extensive - fruits, fresh croissants, spreads, fresh rolls, eggs... keeps you full until lunch easily.
Hotel (lobby, etc.)- the decor is a little outdated but who cares.
Overall - great value for money, a very good experience and highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Hotel located in town center, 1/2 mile from train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Goldenes Theater Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Theaterhotel Hotel Salzburg
- Salzburg Cordial Theaterhotel Hotel