I hate writing reviews like this, as I'm not really a complainer! However, I think this hotel was just ok. There was a musty/old smoke smell throughout, it wasn't super clean, the breakfast was overpriced for what it was, and the facilities were a bit lacking. (For instance- there was a fridge in our room which was great, but it leaked water.)
However the staff were friendly and accommodated our request to face the courtyard (more like a car park), the rooms are quiet and large, and for what it is, the hotel is pretty good value for money,
It is also close to the train station in a safe but not terribly attractive area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg