Achat met all my needs for my 24 stay in Salzburg. Was a 5 minute walk from the train station and a 20 minute walk to all the main sites of the city. I enjoyed not being in the crowded tourist area, which I think this is a good thing. The room itself, while not fancy, was spacious and met all my needs. I was surprised there was a little hallway between the bathroom and bedroom. The bathroom was remodeled and nice. I slept well and just enjoyed my time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg