Very comfortable stay. I booked the standard double room and requested a high floor. I was given the highest, the fourth floor, and with a shower. The room was very spacious and if counted there's about 4 rooms: the toilet room,
Shower room, closet/desk room, and bedroom! I travelled just by myself and this was a very satisfying stay. Everything is clean and the bed is comfortable. Wifi worked fine. You just have to keep entering the code when you return to the hotel. I did not try the breakfast. It costs 12€ though and it's a buffet. The location is pretty fair and only a 5 minute walk to Mirabell gardens. The staff was very informative and helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here if you come to Salzburg for a visit. Also, you should look into purchasing the Salzburg from the front desk! I got my money's worth. Only minor issue with my room was it was close to the elevator and late at night I could hear people talking through the walls or walking but it did not last long. I would still stay again in the same room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg