This hotel is conveniently located near the Railway station (roll your luggage to the hotel) and it is even closer using the back street. Walking into the old town centre is just 15 min. Most of this walk is through the pretty gardens of the Mirabell Palace and across the pedestrian bridge. From the outside I had expected less but I was pleasantly surprised once inside the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were clean, spacious and modern. The room had air conditioning, a bonus in the summer heat. Near the reception there is a lounge and computer area on an upper floor a sauna and fitness room. Breakfast was in a nice dining room decorated traditional Austrian style. The hotel runs also its Restaurant. The buffet breakfast had a good selection of choices. I would definitely go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg