We visited Salzburg last October and we stayed at ACHAT Plaza. We had a wonderful time. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean,tidy and spacious. Coffee and tea was provided to make in rooms which was a great comfort after an early flight in.
Breakfast was excellent.
The hotel is not very far from city centre. We walked to and from the hotel in all days of our stay. we would go definetely there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg