This is a very nice hotel, and we enjoyed a spacious suite here for the same price that we paid for a smaller room in a lesser hotel elsewhere. This hotel offers value for money when it comes to rooms. (On the other hand, the breakfast, at €16 additional per person, seemed a bit steep, so I chose to skip it and can't comment on it.) Our suite was comfortable, quiet, and tastefully decorated. Service at the front desk was very attentive and helpful. The location is convenient to railroad station, but I found that this is not the nicest part of Salzburg. I don't think it's a dangerous area, just a bit dreary and commercial. Still, the charm of Salzburg's historic center is just a 15-20 minute walk away, or maybe 10 minutes by bus or taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.