We stayed at the Achat Plaza hotel for 3 nights during our stay in Salzburg. The hotel is about a 15 min walk from the city center, but has excellent, ultra clean rooms with great service. We loved their upgraded bathrooms, and the free sauna service on the 4th floor.
The hotel has charges 6 euros/night for parking, but is right off of the freeway, so convenience is great if you plan to drive. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone for its spotless rooms and great service.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.