This hotel was a short walk from the train station and was a great pick. Thanks tripadvisor! The rooms and bathrooms were huge by Europe standards. Very nice furniture. The breakfast was 12 euros per person and we chose to walk across the street to the mall. One level down there is a grocery with fresh espresso, pastries, and bread. We loaded up and ate in the room. The staff was very helpful also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg