We were staying for a conference at the medical university and wanted a place within walking distance. The Achat Plaza is close to cafes and restaurants and an easy walk across the bridge to the U. Rooms were clean and comfortable with more of a European style. Hotel wireless was ok in the lobby, but I think the thick walls make it harder to get a signal upstairs in the rooms. Staff was attentive and helpful and went out of their way to accommodate our group. This is a nice place to stay and see Salzburg without spending a lot.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Salzburg
- Achat Plaza Zum Hirschen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Hirschen", for generations owned by the same family, is a traiditional, constantly improved and renovated quality 4-stars-hotel, ideally situated, with a choice of spacious and charming rooms, all airconditined, a beautiful (free) sauna-complex, a traditional, cosy and locally popular organic restaurant with moderate rates and a large beergarden as well as a large parking place. (free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your ACHAT Plaza Zum Hirschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.