Stayed for 3 nights, just a short summary:
• Location: It is 5m walk from the bus / main rail station (which you will also find a good supermarket in the station); no need to take a taxi even with hand luggage, and it is a short walk to the famous Mirabelle Gardens.
• Room: It is a quiet, comfortable, clean room with simple furniture but modern, the shower is very good with high flow quick hot water, speed internet connection.
• Reception (support): Very helpful staff and ready to support at any time, thanks to all of them.
• Breakfast: Value food with different variety, worth the money.
• One LCD for a family room is not enough especially with kids.
• No safe box in the room.
A final word, Salzburg is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe (I have visited more than 20 cities), I will definitely visit again and Best Western in my choice.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stieglbrau
- Best Western Salzburg
- Salzburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Salzburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of the city; short walk to all the historic sights & the railway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Imlauer Stieglbrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.