We had a two night stay at Catellani. We were three adults .We were fortunate to get a room like a suite with two separate rooms. Very inconvenient to use the ironing table. Could not pull out the ironing table and the screws came out loose. Thought it would get fixed when the maid saw it and would report it. But stayed the same. Could not even remove the iron to iron the closes on bed.
Breakfast was average. Very crowded during breakfast times. Staff were overwhelmed and looked stressed out. Not very helpful during breakfast.
Overall it was an ok stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Castellani Parkhotel stands out for its location near the city centre of Salzburg and its excellent accessibility. It provides unique atmosphere and combines classic elegance and modern architecture, creating an elegant and luxurious style of living. The spacious hotel park with 400-year-old linden tree and a baroque wedding chapel forms the heart of this city hotel. The Restaurant serves regional dishes and international delicacies, accompanied by selected wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Castellani Parkhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg