We also were booked here by our tour director and I am glad he did so. It is a refreshing change from the chain hotels. We were upgraded to a jr suite away from the main building, next to the chapel, which was nice but odd in it's floorplan. However, it had a lovely bathroom. It was clean and comfortable. Fortunately it was cool outside as there was no air conditioning. I don't think I would have enjoyed it had it been hot. There was not enough air movement through the suite due to it's peculiar layout. A fan was provided which was essential to comfort----again, due to lack of air movement because of the floorplan. The breakfast was nice but they were having difficulty accommodating a full house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Castellani Parkhotel stands out for its location near the city centre of Salzburg and its excellent accessibility. It provides unique atmosphere and combines classic elegance and modern architecture, creating an elegant and luxurious style of living. The spacious hotel park with 400-year-old linden tree and a baroque wedding chapel forms the heart of this city hotel. The Restaurant serves regional dishes and international delicacies, accompanied by selected wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Castellani Parkhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castellani Parkhotel Salzburg
- Castellani Parkhotel Hotel Salzburg